We offer a comprehensive range of services including 24-hour hotline counseling; support groups; victim advocacy; community education; prevention education in schools (from pre-school through college) and volunteer training. All SARCC services to individuals are confidential. Any disclosure of information is made only with the knowledge and permission of clients.
SARCC provides the following:
- Educational programs for day care centers and day care providers
- In-school programs and information packages to middle and high school students in four school districts
- Information on sexual abuse issues to medical and nursing school students
- Programs to community groups
- Community wide events providing information on sexual abuse issues
- Empowerment workshops
- Green Dot programs
- Crime victim's compensation information
Please email Kaity Nordhoff at: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.